SECURITY ON WHEELS
SMART MOBILE TRANSPORTATION SOLUTION
Safe public transportation is a worldwide concern, especially responding quickly to traffic accidents and guarding against potential terrorist attacks on transpotation facilitities.
HIKVISION SMART MOBILE TRANSPORTATION SOLUTION
Safe public transportation is a worldwide concern, especially responding quickly to traffic accidents and guarding against potential terrorist attacks on transportation facilities. In addition, increased passenger loads and more complex transporation hubs call for a central management system to safeguard against unlawful activities such as pickpocketing, disorderly behavior, and so on.
Hikvision smart mobile transportation solution features wireless transmission connecting GPS to the server via Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G. The HD video monitoring solution monitors traffic around the vehicle, supervises driver's behaviour, securing passengers from various angles, and monitors traffic behind the vehicle.
Hikvision Smart Mobile Transportation Solution. Cameras. A variety of analog, HDTVI, and IP cameras acquire high-definition video footage of vehicle interiors.
Intelligent Transportation System (ITS):
An Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) is an effective transportation and mobility system used in smart cities. It takes advantage of technologies such as the Internet of Things (IoT) and big data analytics to manage traffic and mobility, enhance transport infrastructure, and provide improved interfaces for transport services.
Benefits of an ITS include:
- Creating interconnected transport systems with open communication between devices and vehicles.
- Actively managing traffic, helping public transport to keep on schedule.
- Ensuring citizens have access to real-time information about traffic and public transportation conditions.
How Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) Works?
- Traffic data collection: The system uses devices such as GPS devices, road cameras, and vehicle identifiers to gather information in real-time. They collect information about the location and speed of vehicles, and traffic conditions.
- Data transmission: ITS transmits the data collected by the sensors to a management center where is analyzed and forwarded to applications.
- Traffic data analysis: At this stage, the cleaned data is customized for further analysis, then sent to end-user interfaces.
- Traveler information: Finally, the information is made available to citizens, who can access it via the radio, web browsers, or text messages. This data informs citizens about traffic and helps them plan optimal routes.